[WWI] Removing mold release

charles scitchrs at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 4 09:34:43 EDT 2004

Thanks, Pedro--

I just tried some ammonia, but it did not help--the stuff came off
reluctantly, in little chips, and only when scraped with the X-Acto blade.
I am out of isopropyl alcohol, but will get some later today and try it.

The stuff is not "flash"--in fact, some of it is on the flash, as well as on
the actual part.

Charlie