[WWI] to Pedro, who wants to do a W29

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:35:04 EDT 2004

Rafael says:

>And if you don't follow the rules, you are condemned to build Spitfires and
>Me109's for the rest of your live.....dhaaaaaa!!!"

This explains why there are so many modellers building those subjects.
Experience tells me that modellers as a group aren't all that easy to make
follow any rules at all.

>I did the MPM a couple of years ago. This is one of my favorite subjects. I
>did it OOB simply to find >out that it now has a beautiful "leaning
>forward"... The floats struts simply do not fit (don't know how, I made
>them fit at the time...).

I made it as soon as it was released (must have been the ast time ever) and
modified it fairly extensively so that I had to scratchbuild all the struts.
I think it made a nice model, for 1/72 scale

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise