[WWI] RCW Nieuport Decals

Mike Fletcher nieuport at rogers.com
Tue Aug 3 17:10:53 EDT 2004

Cool collection of decals. :)
The Blue and Yellow are Ukrainian - but the Green and Yellow are
Brazilian (maybe they were having trouble with their English)
and the 6 black squares could be Turkish, while the S comes from
a French aircraft in Rumania.
I guess I need to add more profiles now - the 17's were in need of
redoing anyway...

Mike