[WWI] (no subject)

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:14:38 EDT 2004

You have probably received this answer already but just in case. Left is the
Late, Right early. This was a common feature of one run of about 15
aircraft,including Lt. Stapenhorsts' machine captured by the Brits. The
revelle kit is based on this example.

By the way, I just traded with erik Whipple for your SE5 kit. Beautiful. I
do have a small problem. The late style wings are fine, clearly upper and
lower. The early wing panels are all the same,lowers. Is this how it should
be?
Thanks and I hope the DR1 info helps,
Rick Geisler