[WWI] Fokker ev info

Rafael Pelote rafaelpelote at clix.pt
Tue Aug 3 15:02:36 EDT 2004

Olá Octávio!!! It was about time you dropped by! Unfortunately I'm still stuck with those out of topic group build subjects you know off, therefore my WWI modeling is in temporary recess....

Regarding that EV, I remember the original decals (which I've used on mine, about 2 years ago when I started gaining interest in the WWI subject) simply dissolved when dropped in the water... true nightmare!!!

Pedro e Octávio: Almoçamos para a semana???? (yeap, folks: we are talking about eating....)

Regards,