[WWI] Windsock in the US?

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 14:01:44 EDT 2004

KarrArt at aol.com wrote:
>    Wise Owl at:
>
> http://www.wiseowlmagazines.com/
>
> I've never done business with them, but I've heard good things about them.

I can attest that Wise Owl is a sound choice. I've subscribed through
them for probably 8 or 9 years. They keep my credit card number on file
and automatically send the latest WS and DF and charge my card about
US$35 each time. This far beats paying for a whole year up front.  I
generally receive the WS issue in the second month of its release. Have
had absolutely no problems with them keeping the CC number. They do have
back issues of both as well as a whole host of other magazines.

No connection--satisfied customer--jadda, jadda

Karen