[WWI] Windsock in the US?

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Tue Aug 3 13:09:17 EDT 2004

Hello all list member.......................after a loooong time, I'm able
to resubscribe to the list!  The distributor for Albatros and Windsock is
"Wise Owl Publications."  They seem to be very fast for delivery......I got
my Jasta 5 vol. 1 from them.  Another great source for Albatros is "Hannan's
Runway" from Magalia, CA, not far from here in Modesto, very nice people to
deal with.
NB:  Phonix D-1, SPAD VII, and various other unfinished projects.

Good to be back..................Gabe