[WWI] Fokker ev info. and calling Bob Pearson

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Mon Aug 2 20:06:41 EDT 2004

Olá Octávio,

Guys, the Portuguese are planning a take over of the list....

Octávio, the lozenge is an easy one: 4 is more probable but 5 is not ruled
out. If you really want to open a can of worms ask about Dan San Abbott and
the streaked wings....

Bob Pearson, if your there, Octávio is the fellow I wrote you about your
profile on FMP's book. Did you get that message?

Quando é que almoçamos? Eu vou estar de férias a partir de 16.

Regards

Pedro