[WWI] New model updates

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Aug 2 03:12:01 EDT 2004

Nice to hear from you again Marek, especially with models like these,
really excellent work. I like your weathering style a lot, just enough to
be noticable, but not like some we've seen recently that have been just too
much. I agree with Charlie that you could have toned down the black squares
a little, but what the heck, they could have been newly paiinted.
The turnbuckles on the Hanriot are a touch of class, the sort of thing I see instantly
, and give a really good first impression.
Two of the nicest models I've seen for a long time!
/Neil C.