[WWI] Profi lozenge question

Michael Alvarado docalvie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 15:14:41 EST 2003

Kerry,

The A/G lozenge is an almost perfect match of the
lozenge on the ASM Albatros (STROPP)even A?G's dark
pink rib tapes are good match.  I built the Eduard
1/48 Albie D.Va as STROPP for the owner of my local
hobby shop last year and since the ASM is a quick trip
downtown I made frequent trips to verify thiongs with
the "original".  I'm even closer to Udvar-Hazy.  I
went there last Saturday and had only a 30 minute wait
in lines to get in.  Believe me it was SRO in the
museum.  Still a bit unfinished.  Its really going to
be some thing in about three years.

Alvie