[WWI] The Orange Dr.I

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 12:14:42 EST 2003

      I totally agree with you, E.  Somebody bit the big one when they painted that machine!

  ~Rick~

    So there's my opinion of that scheme. Is there anyone out there in listland
    that actually likes the scheme? Just curious.
    E.

  When it comes to painting replica aircraft of any period in spurrious colors, all I can say is: "Whut TC says". The particular orange Dr.I in question is arguably one of the most agregious examples of this I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.

  sp