[WWI] Why should this be a problem wasProfi loz.

peter leonard peter-l at mail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:49:15 EST 2003

MrT: "Why is this?"

Beats me Mr T. I'm with you. A model which accurately portrays the Smithsonian Albatros as it is now is surely an accurate model, full size faults and all. Models of aircraft from the movies are also perfectly legitimate IMO. You want a lozenge DrI? There's one right there in The Blue Max (don't forget the Pobjoy).

Neither do I have a problem with speculative schemes. I may disagree with the premise, I might even argue the point over a glass of something cold, but I can still appreciate the excecution.

cheers

Peter L