[WWI] Profi lozenge question

ibs4421 ibs4421 at onlineky.com
Tue Dec 30 11:56:00 EST 2003

Mark,
     Yes, and I didn't want you, or anyone else to think I was pointing
fingers at your work, other than to say thanks a great deal for it!
Yes, I understood what you were about in trying to ball-park the values,
because as you say, the interpretations out there seem to be all over
the place.
   The flip side of all of this is that you can get folks who will take
one interpretation, your or others, and start using that as an absolute
judge, and start judging their work or that of others and say "that
purple is two degrees left of the center of the proper methuen value",
and that is just bogus IMHO.  We have all met those types whether at a
model contest, a local club meeting, or in any hobby gathering, etc.

Warren