[WWI] Added: SPAD 13

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 11:00:57 EST 2003

 How did you treat the p/e struts in the middle?  Did you
> use them?  I have thought to use them, but sand down some contrail strut
> material, or something similar, and glue it on each side of the strut.
> Curious as to how others have dealt with this.
>
> Warren

Not on this kit, but I often thicken PE struts by coating them with thick CA
or white glue while still on the fret. A couple of applications on each side
with plenty of drying time in between usualy produces a 3D strut with a
basically airfoil shaped cross section.
sp