[WWI] Profi lozenge question

Kerry Lynn kerlyn2001 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 10:18:52 EST 2003

Ah, and now we come to the nut of it; should I build a model
of the bogus 1:1 scheme (which will probably never be corrected?)
Or try to recreate the aircraft as it actually fought in 1917-18?

I have the Munsell numbers from the Mikesh book but, not having
a copy of the Munsell colors, didn't know how well the decals
actually match up with the 1:1 plane.

If the Eduard lozenge doesn't agree with any known actual or
recreated color scheme, I don't see much point in using them.
Except that they are pretty colorful ;-)

I know there exists a Methuen-to-RGB conversion chart.  Does any-
one know of Methuen/Munsell or Munsell/Humbrol mixtures charts?
Or RGB to Humbrol mixtures?  Or conversion of any reference color
system to any paint system?

Thanks, -K-