[WWI] C&C I 2004 Calendar and Brian Knight's Address

Brad Gossen bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 29 16:47:08 EST 2003

Speaking of Brian Knight, I just received my Cross and Cockade International
2004 Calendar in the mail today.  Along with the work of Mr. Knight there
are included images by our very own Mark Miller (my favourite one one in
fact, von Hippel causing Naval 10 Camels to "split-arse about"), Jim Dietz,
Roy Grinnell, Colin Ashford, etc...  It's an excellent Calendar for under
$20 and all proceeds go to the British Air Services Memorial at St. Omer.

Brad
Not associated with C&C in any way other than being a paid up member and a
satisfied customer!

Oh and Sanjeev,  I just noticed on the calendar it states that Brian Knight
may be contacted at: 347 Everton Road, Everton, Hampshire, SO41 0ZA.  Tel.
01590 642955