[WWI] How many

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:06:17 EST 2003

>From: "peter leonard" <peter-l at mail.com>

>My guess would be yes. Dropped from a height of only a few feet an entire
>house can do a terrific ammount of damage.

One sure took it's toll on the wicked witch of the east.
;-p

Chucked one brick at a time who knows what carnage might ensue. There is
anecdotal evidence that, at the battle of Loos in 1915, the Manchester Regt
threw everything but the kitchen sink at von Moltke's finest.

And the war might have ended there if they hadn't held onto the sink.
E.