[WWI] How many + rambling was SV: Spad XVI

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 16:28:39 EST 2003

>From: Tom Plesha <plesha3 at yahoo.com>

>PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Stand by as they'll be coming from my bellsouth acct. Do you want just
the finished product or would you like to see the in progress shots as well?
Does anyone else want to see them while I'm at it? Did you want the autocad
files of the full size plans? The autocad 3-D assembly drawing?(That last
one is a huge file) Lmk. You'll need either the autocad program or voloview
to view the autocad files.
E.