[WWI] Printing decal on inkjets - reply to prayers?

peter leonard peter-l at mail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:01:51 EST 2003

The links on the little-cars web site are a bit iffy, so late Saturday evening I sent an e-mail requesting further details. Much to my surprise there was a very full reply waiting for me first thing Sunday morning. Reading it alongside the stuff on the paper-paper web site these are two different products. I'll try little-cars first as he took the trouble to respond so quickly and so fully. Thanks for the links guys.

cheers

Peter L