[WWI] Printing decal on inkjets - reply to prayers?

Carlos Carreira carlos.carreira at netcabo.pt
Sat Dec 27 21:56:49 EST 2003

Miguel,

I think this is the producer:
http://www.paper-paper.com/

I don't know it; Pedro referred it to me, but not from direct knowledge if I
remember well. I usually follow the alps and alpsdecal yahoo groups and if
it is really good it would be mentioned there.
There are rumours about a new Epson printer with non-soluble inks, but it
didn't turned up in the European or American markets yet.

But I would like to try this one. Wanna share a package?

Carlos