[WWI] A Christmas Present from Daniel Clamot on my site.

=?windows-1250?Q?Micha=B3_Molka?= molu at pme.org.pl
Fri Dec 26 11:41:28 EST 2003

> Very nice. BUt why the patches of sworl on the top wing checkerboards?
> Is it supposed to be patches, or did the sing painter who painted the
> checkerboards take a lunch break and never got around to finishing the
> job?

it's small repairs on the near front condition.
I have no idea how long it's existing, could be repainted or
left as it was. (right now probably no one knows)
Anyway there are photos showing such a 'markings'

I like Your's version of explanation :D
at that time was great mess with markings
and plenty of 'inproper' ones.

Michal