[WWI] Some pictures and a Geo Chavez question

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at login-3.eunet.no
Thu Dec 25 23:35:23 EST 2003

Hei,

To commemorate 100years of flight the Norwegian Aviation Museum set up a web
exhibition of Sem-Jacobsens aircraft pictures from before WW1.

You will find the index on
www.luftfart.museum.no/100 or go directly to the pages
www.luftfart.museum.no/100/1.htm
www.luftfart.museum.no/100/2.htm
www.luftfart.museum.no/100/3.htm
www.luftfart.museum.no/100/4.htm

Scroll sideways to see the whole menu and click on the ones you want to see
in full size.
Captions in Norwegian, but the pictures should be worth avisit.(tilbake=back)

One question from me with regards to the captions, Geo Chavez is mentioned
and his nationality given as Peruan, is that correct, I thought he was
Argentinian?

     Eders
   Knut Erik