[WWI] OK, Fess up

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 14:18:17 EST 2003

I never had any contact with my Secret Santa as I had ISP problems about the time all that SS list business went on. Low and behold a present arrived without a single clue as to who sent it.

So Santa, whomever you turn out to be, I sure appreciate the book. I have been working from scans and guessed at translations from the Russian. Now I have the whole book and an English translation on CD. :-)

The translation is a wealth of RCW history liberally sprinkled with specific advice to modelers.

Thanks so much for such a thoughtful and useful present.

Regards
sp