[WWI] Newtonmas at 0-dark-thirty in the blasted AM!!!

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 06:46:48 EST 2003

G'morning my fellow Listeroos,
The kids were up at 5:30am ready to open presents. And Mrs. Newton didn't do
a damn thing to discourage them. Bloody'ell! Here it is 6:30 and the
presents have all been unwrappped, unboxed, assembled, batteries installed,
strings tuned, things tried on, Barbie tea poured, etc, etc, and it's STILL
F-ING DARK OUTSIDE!!!!
My sincerest hope and wish for all of my friends here is at least a few more
hours sleep than I got.

But since I'm here, and I haven't seen anyone else do it yet, I guess I get
to make the first plastic report: I'm ecstatic to announce a Special Hobby
Lloyd C.V "AND" a Rodent D-VII in the proper, manly scale, coutesty of my
secret scanta from down under, Benny da Elf. Also another Eduard
Dr.I(non-profi) from Mrs. Newton.
Off to try and fondle some new plastic, and hopefully fall asleep doing it.
E.
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends!"