[WWI] It's Chri-i-i-i-i-i-istma-a-a-a-s

rayboorman at shaw.ca rayboorman at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 24 22:48:14 EST 2003

Still two hours to go here, lol Dave your dating yourself with slade.....

Anyhoows I just wanted to wish everyone on the list a very very Merry Christmas, Newtonmas,
Midwinter whatever......  Tis Christmas to me and always will be ;)

I just finished my last model of the year. Sorry its ot but I did also finish two OT ones this year.

May everyones pressies be what they wanted, including the curmudgeon down south on that
island continent who we all know secretly wants a 1/72 Nieuport,  eh Matt.

Merry Christmas  to one and all...........

Ray