[WWI] Christmas

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 21:19:18 EST 2003

Only a year?  The Bleriot XI I finished last week I bought in 1970. I'd
better start making models for my great-grandson now, and I don't even have
a grandson yet!
Happy Christmas everyone
new list members, welcome.  Mike, do you know Nigel Rayner? he lives in your
area.
Steve
steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html