[WWI] Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and welcome

John Huggins john at huggins-leahey.com
Wed Dec 24 14:45:56 EST 2003

I would like to take a small bit of your time to wish each and every
one of you a happy holiday week, a wonderful new year and best wishes
for all of your upcoming modeling projects.

Welcome to the list to all the folks who have come on board the past
year.

I know it is a bit early, but Aug will be here before we know it.  We
need to start thinking of  what we will do at the US Nationals this
year.  I know Eric has something planned, but I am not sure what it is.

If we do not see any of you prior, we look forward to seeing you in
Phoenix.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
John and Pat