[WWI] Eduard Dr.I

ibs4421 ibs4421 at onlineky.com
Wed Dec 24 12:39:38 EST 2003

E.,
    All I did for the pump was take some plastic rod/HSP, sand it down
flat on one side, and CA to the p/e part.  As it is, once the fuse is
closed up you can barely see it anyway.  Modeling the mounting rings is
an exercise that in the end will only satisfy you and God, for you both
will be the only ones to see it.  I had actually modeled the
cables/wiring coming off the throttle and mg triggers off of the control
handle off of the stick.  A building accident forced me to take them
off.  Just as well as I don't think anybody would have seen them anyway.
    To get the framework square I held my tongue just right while
bending and installing.  :o

Warren