[WWI] RE: WWI Digest, Vol 1, Issue 720

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:24:05 EST 2003

>From: "Impenna, John" <John.Impenna at henryschein.com>

>Hi Folks,
>Is it me or are the elves having fun with the list?? One of my messages was
>rejected and then put thru twice!!!! Is anyone else having this problem???

Hi John,
Don't listen to that Mr.T guy. He works for the FAA, for crying out loud.
Yes, it's happening to me too.
PS to Mr. T, thanks for tracking 757TT for me. Carrierre MS isn't that far
away. I may have to go pay the old girl a visit. As for those incorrect,
jumbled numbers that were supposed to be my first solo, shame on me for not
remembering. Guess I'll have to digout the old log book.
E.