[WWI] Introducing

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 24 09:43:44 EST 2003

Welcome, Mike,

Are you the same Mike Cooper who wrote the ot article on British WWII armor colors?  I wanted to thank you and Mike Starmer for that, if so.  If not, then welcome to our little corner of the insanity.  I hope you enjoy the camaraderie here, and the tips on the most fascinating and fastest changing period in aviation history.  ( I will argue that last point with anyone- mostly those who point to the introduction of jet aircraft in 1944 - but there is not the variety and evolution occurring as in the four short years when aircraft went from little more than powered kites to formidable fighting machines.)

Anywho, welcome.

.Mark Shannon.