[WWI] RE: WWI Digest, Vol 1, Issue 720

Impenna, John John.Impenna at henryschein.com
Wed Dec 24 10:04:17 EST 2003

Hi Folks,
Is it me or are the elves having fun with the list?? One of my messages was rejected and then put thru twice!!!! Is anyone else having this problem???

Merry Christmas,
John

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.