[WWI] silver dope

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Tue Dec 23 16:50:11 EST 2003

Matt,

he was so taken by the 1/72 virus that he had to go off for a few days to NZ
to try to escape. I'm sure he'll be looking up the 1/48 Gollum devil in NZ
(small wonder they shot the films there) but he can't resist th call of Good
and he'll return to Oz and 1/72 again.

Now picture Shane in the foggy swamp with Gollum....holding a 1//48 semi
started caproni, droolling copiously .... hmmmmmmm.... my preccccccious.....
my precccciiiiiooooous.... 1/forrrrrty8 ..........
ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Pedro