[WWI] silver dope

buz pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 22 18:51:28 EST 2003

Tracy and Lance,

     Tracy thanks for asking the timely question on aluminum doped surfaces
and Lance for the suggestion with photo.
I am presently building a Nieuport 23 converting it from the Revell 1/72
Nieuport 17.  It's scheme will be of the 1st Fighter Detachment, Red Navy,
1919.  It will have aluminum doped undersurfaces with dark green and dark
brown camoflaged uppersurfaces.  Thank again everybody.

Buz