[WWI] silver dope

Greg Balzer gregbalzer at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 22 18:31:22 EST 2003

-K-
Sounds like it's time to test it out and see.  When I get back from XMAS in
the mountains I'll go pick up a little of both and test shoot.  That being
said, The citadel brand has such a fine pigment grain, perfect coverage, and
a weird assortment of colors (snot green, dead flesh brown...) that I think
they may be of a different mixture than Humbrol.  Two paint lines for
different applications.  But I reserve final thoughts until I can check them
out tete a tete!
Thanks!
Greg