[WWI] DVII blues

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Mon Dec 22 21:50:15 EST 2003

> Does this make sense?
>
> Lance

Absolutely, and that's more or less what I do, (although I won't go as far
as cutting around the shape: I just cut a n oversize piece of lozenge "bolt"
and apply it in place)
but unfortunately that is not the problem. The problem is that there is no
Solvaset on the portuguese Market. All I can get is Micro sol/set and that
won't work.

the decal simply won't bend to conform to the shape of the wingtip. I've
tried using Klear. as it becomes tacky it holds the decal in place, but
since it won't "bend" it sticks to the sloping section but won't adhere at
LE and so on.... a mess....

Guess I'll sleep on it and see what to do tomorrow.

Thanks for the help Lance
Pedro