[WWI] DVII blues

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Mon Dec 22 21:15:09 EST 2003

I spent the whole day trying to apply lozenge to the tips of my Roden DVii
lowr wing.

I have had this same problem before with the othr DVII I made, but somehow
with Klear I managed to do it, even if it looks not absolutely perfect.
This time it seems it's just a *no way* exercise.
The decals do not react to Micro sol/set either...

will see tomorrow when the klear has finally set, but I don't like it. The
problem is the delicate shape of the wing tip that slopes down after the
last rib to the curved tip: one heck of a set of compound curves....

I had so much expectations for this DVII (snif...snif....)

Pedro