[WWI] AG Kriegmarine Camo decals 1917-1918. Which goes where?

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Mon Dec 22 13:12:17 EST 2003

Ross asks about Kriegsmarine hex, and Mike was going to provide more
information.

But basically there are two varients of the fabric known to have been
used.  As to if a particular manufacturer used one in preference to
another, I don't know.  I seem to recall that there was at least one
instance where an airframe had both at the same time (Friederichshafen
FF 33? - I can't remember...), though this was likely to have been a
repair.

Use whichever suits your fancy; I don't think anyone will correct you.

Lance