[WWI] Re: The Ugliest Plane Ever?

Brad Gossen bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 18:27:55 EST 2003

Actually Dave, I believe the list works in reverse like David Letterman's Top 10.  The Albatros would be at the bottom and the Hunter at the top.  Hence my "go figure".  Not to disparage the Hunter, which is unfairly handicapped by having only one wing, no elegantly sculpted propellor and a big gaping hole up it's bum!  (In a list of blowpipes it would certainly be in my top 10.) However in company with the Fairy Fantome and the Supermarine Sp****re?  I wonder if there isn't a shortage of optometrists in the vicinity of Aeroplane Monthly's staff?
; )

Brad