[WWI] AG Kriegmarine Camo decals 1917-1918. Which goes where?

Michael Kavanaugh Mike_Kavanaugh at operamail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:26:40 EST 2003

Ross,
You probably know I got the same decals in 1/48 from my Secret Santa.  The
1/48 scale "blurb" does address the
darker/lighter decals, their source and general use.  Maybe the 1/72 scale
was so dinky that there wasn't
room for a full-size blurb. ;-) Too much to go into here.  I'll get in
touch with you off list.

Mike Kavanaugh