[WWI] more thoughts on what's sticking in grumpy Shane's craw

ernest thomas wwi@wwi-models.org
Thu Dec 18 12:03:01 EST 2003

>From: "Brad Gossen" <bigglesrfc@sympatico.ca>

>Of course he wouldn't....because he knows it was #$&*%# GREEN!!!!!
>(or was that, &%$*#* green?  I always get the two mixed up.)

Actually, you're right on both counts. It was #$&*%# off the assembly line
but over the years, memory and scale effect has faded it to a shade closer
E.
"memories are like a train, you can see em getting smaller as it pulls
away."
Waits