[WWI] Another Meikraft Stash/Alb. C.III

CharlieSchaaf wwi@wwi-models.org
Wed Dec 17 01:52:00 2003

Thanks, Bob!  I have a flying model plan plus decal set which has the same
error.

Charlie Schaaf

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-admin@wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-admin@wwi-models.org]On
Behalf Of Bob Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 7:06 PM
To: wwi@wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Another Meikraft Stash/Alb. C.III

The decals are incorrect as they are for an inaccurate 'pregnant' dragon on
both sides of the aircraft. The starboard side dragon should have a less
pronounced belly as well as legs, whereas the port side actually carried a
large crocodile. I illustrated both for OTF 12/2, and it can be seen on the
WWI site somewhere - I know it was there 6 years ago :-)

Regards,
       Bob Pearson