[WWI] AG question

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 15 19:43:01 2003

Lance comments:

>Shane has answered the Kriegsmarine hex question; A/G has this in both
>the "blue" and the "brown" variants, and Bob Laskodi's recent build of
>this shows how good it can look.

I meant to mention this in my original post. What i should add here, is that
A/G has both colours all right - but they aren't available separately unless
AG has changed the packaging. Mine came as 1/2 sheet of blue and half seet
of brown in each package. I have a few packages so that's not a problem for
me no matter what aircraft I'm building, but a large aircraft *might*
require two sets to get enough of either colour to do one airframe.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here