[WWI] Looking for my santee

Ross & Wendy Moorhouse wwi@wwi-models.org
Sat Dec 13 17:23:00 2003

If Eric was to be mine he would get me back for LOL at him as his wife
wont let him open his presents... ;-)
Cheers
Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-admin@wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-admin@wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of Shane Weier
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 8:27 PM
To: wwi@wwi-models.org
Cc: wwisanta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [WWI] Looking for my santee

Eric says:

>I am your "secret" Santa and have not yet your snail mail address nor
your
>wish list. Could you send to me at least your address please ?

It seems to me that we have one Santa looking for a Santee (Eric), and
one
Santee looking for a Santa (Ross). I wonder if the same person - Michael

Hazen - is in fact both of the missing parties (in other words, has he
left
the list entirely?)

Maybe it's time for Diego, who holds the master list, to do a little
detective work and if Michael is in fact the common factor. If so maybe
the
solution is to make Eric Santa to Ross.......

Or something. Anyone else missing a Santa or Santee at this late stage?
Or
is Michael there, but hiding his light.

Sorry about posting this on the normal list folks _ I'd hate to see
someone
miss out, especially Ross who was a generous Santa to me.

Shane