[WWI] New Revell Dr.1- Anyone seen this?

peter leonard wwi@wwi-models.org
Sat Dec 13 12:33:00 2003

Steve: >>>Just looking on the Revell Germany site and noticed that they are releasing a new tool Dr.1 in 1/72. Anybody mentioned this and I wasn't paying attention? Not that another 1/72 Dr.1 is really needed...<<<

Steve, Daniel over at "the other place" (http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13434) has a hand on one. This is part of what he has to say:

>>>Guys, I've just bought the new Revell DR I at 1/72: it's really a nice one! Well moulded, the little parts are fine, engraving is fine too. The only problem for me is that the kit is not moulded in grey, but in red!  ...........

... Two decorations are proposed: ....Manfred Von Richtofen, and ... Lothar Von Richthofen. <<<

cheers

Peter L
--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com