[WWI] Orion/DDS Pilots of the First World War

Kerry Lynn wwi@wwi-models.org
Fri Dec 12 15:49:00 2003

Pedro,

They are very nicely molded, with minimal flash.  Alignment of the mold
halves is excellant.  I wish they were in hard plastic, but from earlier
discussions it sounds like they should prime and paint well.  No A-H
though ;-)

-K-