[WWI] Steam

Michael Kendix wwi@wwi-models.org
Thu Dec 11 10:05:01 2003

>From: MARK MILLER <mark_.m@sbcglobal.net>
>Iíve always had a thing for steam engines, and lately Iíve begun
>to seriously consider modeling one.

This takes me back, sort of, to when I received a plastic model kit of some
train as a birthday present.  I was about 10 and receiving a model kit in
those days for me was like receiving nothing - I dumped it off at my
friend's house who was interested in plastic models.  I didn't get into
modelling until a couple of year's later.

I see Revell makes a few steam locomotive kits.  Are they any good?  They
seem to be only German WW2.

Michael

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup