[WWI] More Felixstowe

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 8 16:40:06 2003

Dennis

>There
>is no way you can paint any of the schemes with the wing attached.  I
>should know in the next few days if my plan works.

I managed to paint the blue and white striped option. But with only the
*lower* wing attached

>I am
>going to cut the lower supports in the middle and slide the wing in from
>both sides.  I should be able to get glue inside if my plan works.

Put pins in the ends of one half of the wing spars to mate with holes in the
other half when you slot them in. The carry through spars are crucial to
keeping the wings from sagging.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here