[WWI] ot remembrance

Michael Kavanaugh wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 23:21:00 2003

Don't apologize, Warren.  I think that most of us in which ever country we
live, have special days of
remembrance, where men fought valiantly and died.  If I ever did a ship
model, it would be the Arizona.
It dates back to almost OT, where in 1920 the US Navy was launching a Nie.
28 from a platform on the rear
gun turret.  It's life ended this day long ago but it still serves as a
memorial to those of us who choose
to remember.

Mike