[WWI] A/G Updated

Michael Kavanaugh wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 20:20:01 2003

I like it formatted the way it is.  Maybe it's because I've become used to
it.  Perhaps a note or some
indication that the rest of the price list is included in the order form?.
. . for first time users?  I
didn't experience too long a time in loading the catalog.  Of course, I'm
on cable and my computer is still
fairly new and faster than the old clunker.  Still, I don't see a problem.

FWIW,
Mike Kavanaugh