[WWI] A/G Updated

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 19:28:00 2003

Matt

>I can load it into a database, I'm thinking about breaking it up
>into multiple pages.  However, I'm not sure which way to go - by
>scale, or break it up into pages per page numbers.

Doesn't make much sense doin it by scale - the same description usually
pertains to at least 1/72 and 1/48 sheets and you'd need it in both pages.
I reckon that's increasing the volume without much, if any decrease in the
size of each page

Personally, I'd just chop it into groups of 20 sheet or thereabouts

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise